Created on: November 18, 2021 at 8:08 PM
As you’re probably aware, new regulations were announced last Friday. We’ve just received guidelines from the university regarding how these rules will affect associations. Here’s a quick announcement regarding the next 3 weeks:
- The NSFW will only be open from 11:00 to 15:00, and for pick up only.
- Social events aren’t allowed on campus. As we expected, we had to cancel (rather indefinitely postpone) social events in the following 3 weeks, such as the Kamerborrel, Board Game Evening and Smash Bros Tournament. We’ll replace them with online alternatives.
- Career and educational activities such as Catch-up Sessions will continue with a maximum group size of 75 people. Please wear a mask while moving around during these activities.
- Meetings or events aren’t allowed to take place after 20:00.
- Social events outside the campus are of course allowed, as long as the government rules are followed.
We understand that everyone’s pretty upset with the recent developments. However, the best we can do is stay responsible and hope that the situation gets better after these 3 weeks.